"so Mom, what's for supper"....Picked up Tyler after ffa practice. As I am driving across town to go to the grocery store, Tyler says "uh Mom, isn't Dad going roping tonight?" Oh CRUD! I forgot today was Tuesday. So, as we are heading to the house, I went through my list of what I had on hand here. I remembered I had a package of frozen boneless skinless chicken tenders, a jar of spaghetti sauce, fettucini noodles, and shredded mozzarella cheese. I decided that I would try my hand at making Chicken Parmesean. I fixed the chicken tenders "fried chicken style", cooked a pot of pasta, and heated up the sauce. I plated it up in layers. It got two thumbs up from the boys. They loved it.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
tonight's answer to that age old question
"so Mom, what's for supper"....Picked up Tyler after ffa practice. As I am driving across town to go to the grocery store, Tyler says "uh Mom, isn't Dad going roping tonight?" Oh CRUD! I forgot today was Tuesday. So, as we are heading to the house, I went through my list of what I had on hand here. I remembered I had a package of frozen boneless skinless chicken tenders, a jar of spaghetti sauce, fettucini noodles, and shredded mozzarella cheese. I decided that I would try my hand at making Chicken Parmesean. I fixed the chicken tenders "fried chicken style", cooked a pot of pasta, and heated up the sauce. I plated it up in layers. It got two thumbs up from the boys. They loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment